Where did the time go? One minute writing out my New Year Resolutions, the next trying to avoid possibly Covid-19 infected people who were once friends and neighbours. Who on earth could have foreseen that? So back to the drawing board for a fresh set of 2021 resolutions (subject to death and taxes).
I still want to get to the Galpagos Islands and I want to dive with Sharks but I fear that won’t be possible for 2 reasons, travel restrictions and I can’t afford it!
Neither can I afford my dear little cottage in France and as I am stuck in a flat with more rules than Putin could dream up adopting a Border Collie is also off the cards (for the moment). In fact so is Seeing the Northern Lights and Learning to Dive. But what I can do is
- Learn French
- Lose two and a half stone in weight from my very wibbly wobbly, unhealthy body
- Use up ALL of my fabric stash
- Use up ALL of my yarn stash
- Less driving and more bicycling
- Write every day
Six of the best. And one more –
- Live extremely frugally to be able to afford all of the above!
So here I am again, back on the starting blocks………………………………………………..