You don’t need –
- Instead of ruminating over something constantly get busy.
- Nobody really notices your limited wardrobe as long as you don’t smell and your hair isn’t greasy.
- You don’t need every camera gadget under the sun to take good pics.
- You don’t need every fancy bit of software, super duper high end laptop, 29 fountain pens, fancy ink to write.
- You don’t need the latest makeup, household gadget, new car to feel good about yourself.
You do need –
- Friends to talk to online or on the phone
- A steady supply of coffee and biccies
- Discipline to work when you’re self-employed
- Comfy clothes
- Rubber gloves to get cat hair off your clothing
- Notebook and pen
- Good broadband speed
- Water, veggies and fruit
- Countryside and wildlife to see on your walk
- Peace and a virtual hug or six